Senior AWS Certified Solutions Architect/SysOps Admin/Developer. Capable of design, modeling, integration & migration to highly available, scalable, secure cloud solutions for applications or business intelligence needs. Azure and Google Cloud experience as well as Microsoft Certifications.
Complete SDLC, Hybrid cloud and VPC cloud deployment strategies that mitigate risk while meeting infrastructure, security, access, reliability and budgetary goals.
* 20 years relevant architecture, infrastructure and SDLC experience.
* 5+ years’ experience implementing VPC/Hybrid cloud offerings utilizing AWS, Azure, Google, Linode and Digital Ocean. Container systems using Docker, as well as git experience.
* Highly Proficient in delivering scalable, redundant, fault tolerant IaaS, PaaS technologies.
* Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect AWS-CSAA #31532
* Amazon AWS Certified SysOps Admin AWS-CSOA #6953
* Amazon AWS Certified Developer – AWS ADEV #9996
* Amazon AWS Certification Path: DevOps professional testing April/May 2017, Security specialty fall 2017
* Microsoft Certified Professional, MCSA since 2005. MCSE Cloud Engineer cert path in Fall 2017
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
* Capable of adapting to new technologies and tools quickly, looking for a challenge and to learn continuously to keep my skill sets relevant.
* Capable of wearing multiple hats and thinking outside the box or leading cross functional, displaced teams.
* C-Level executive experience in pre-sales/engineering/supplying products and services to Disney, Marriott and other enterprise grade resort industry clients. Solid business intelligence and analytical skills.
For more information I welcome your call, I can be reached at 813-817-0170.
Or by email: mike [at] michaelquale [dot] com