BreadcrumbsHome / Twitter Image Sizes
Twitter Image Sizes
Last Updated on Monday, 28 September 2009 12:09 Written by Mike Sunday, 20 September 2009 09:17
It is designed for live broadcasts where a live feed is needed on a projection or large LCD/Plasma display.
One of the obstacles I ran into was the size of the images returned via the API. There are technically 2 size images available for linking from a twitter profile. Those are 48×48 and 73×73.
I just added another line of code to the mix to replace the url from the JSON results with the bigger one.
var profileimage = this.profile_image_url.replace(“normal,’bigger’);
This might not seem like much but when you are dealing with a large room nearly doubling the image size, helps a lot.
Alvenantaj serĉaj terminoj:
Tech writer and creator of this blog. Living the dream of self employment under the warm Florida sunshine. I write about a lot of different things, tech, internet marketing, and search engine optimization. I love helping people find useful and helpful information. You can find me on many social networks and very active in the local music scene of Tampa Bay, FL Our Sponsors help keep MichaelQuale.com Alive and improving. Connect with me on Google+
- Kiel fari liberajn telefonajn vokojn de via iPad.
- Halti Talkatone de poŝtanta Gtalk statusaj mesaĝoj
- Facebook Limits Event Invites
- Craigslist Housing Scams – How to spot them
- Craigslist Ghosting – How to prevent Ghosting of your ads.
- TinyMCE IE9 Error Object doesn’t support property or method ‘recalc’
- Magic Submitter Review – BackLinking 101