BreadcrumbsHome / How to remove the battery cover on the HTC Hero
How to remove the battery cover on the HTC Hero
Last Updated on Sunday, 21 February 2010 01:52 Written by Mike Sunday, 21 February 2010 01:52
I struggled with the instructions, push with thumb just was not cutting it. This might be a little tough to pop the first few times.
What I had to do was this;
- Place phone in face down in the palm of your left hand with the USB jack pointing towards you.
- Place your right palm on the back side of the phone just above the USB jack.
- Press your hands together and try to push the back away from the USB jack.
The first time it popped off with almost a click feel. Seems like it will get easier over time as well, once you know how to actually get the damn thing off.
- htc hero battery removal (185)
- how to open htc hero (106)
- htc hero remove battery (97)
- how to open htc explorer back cover (96)
- how to remove battery from htc hero (64)
- htc battery removal (63)
- remove battery htc hero (43)
- how to open htc hero back cover (39)
- how to take battery out of htc hero (39)
- htc hero how to remove battery (34)
Tech writer and creator of this blog. Living the dream of self employment under the warm Florida sunshine. I write about a lot of different things, tech, internet marketing, and search engine optimization. I love helping people find useful and helpful information. You can find me on many social networks and very active in the local music scene of Tampa Bay, FL Our Sponsors help keep MichaelQuale.com Alive and improving. Connect with me on Google+
- Hoe kan jy gratis oproepe te maak van jou iPad.
- Stop Talkatone uit plaas Gtalk status boodskappe
- Facebook Limits Event Invites
- Craigslist Housing Scams – How to spot them
- Craigslist Ghosting – How to prevent Ghosting of your ads.
- TinyMCE IE9 Error Object doesn’t support property or method ‘recalc’
- Magic Submitter Review – BackLinking 101