Posts Tagged ‘Humor’
How to be a Musician 101
Last Updated on Monday, 19 December 2011 08:45 Written by Mike Wednesday, 30 November 2011 02:11
If you have ever picked up a musical instrument, you can relate to this diagram. If not well you can still probably relate as long as you think of the pop culture catch phrase “practice makes perfect”. Musicianship comes from perfecting your craft. This is how to be a musician…through practice and more practice.
How long and how much do you practice AND do you FEEL it is worth the effort. I practice 8-10 hours a week and gig another 8 hours a week.
Geek out ~
Incoming search terms:
- should I practice (30)
- how to be a musician (23)
- musician practice (12)
- practice musician (10)
- you are a musician practice (4)
- musician should i practice (1)
- practice musician pictures (1)
- should i be practicing (1)
- How to make free phone calls from your iPad.
- Stop Talkatone from posting Gtalk status messages
- Facebook Limits Event Invites
- Craigslist Housing Scams – How to spot them
- Craigslist Ghosting – How to prevent Ghosting of your ads.
- TinyMCE IE9 Error Object doesn’t support property or method ‘recalc’
- Magic Submitter Review – BackLinking 101