You’ve probably watched the ad on TV and wondered what the deal is. The ad states “This $50 gold piece is the purest gold coin ever struck by the US government.” Call now and you can get your own for only $9.95 plus $4.95 for shipping and handling. First off this is not a real government issued coin. It is a replica of the purest gold coin ever minted by the US government. It is merely a collectible coin. It does not have any monetary value. You should not be looking to buy this type of coin to invest in gold coins. You can compare it to those Barack Obama collector plates that were popular when he became president.
But of course the commercial does not make it seem that this is the case. The commercial puts special emphasis on the price of gold skyrocketing past $1000 an ounce. They also emphasize that this Buffalo gold coin has 14 mg of pure 24 karat gold. What? how much gold is that exactly?
Incoming search terms:
- how much is 14 mg of 24 karat gold worth (13)
- how much is 14 mg of 14k gold worth (13)
- gold buffalo nickel scam (9)
- gold buffalo coin scam (8)
- as seen on tv buy gold (7)
- how much is 14 milligrams of gold worth (5)
- value of 14 mg of 24 karat gold (5)
- 14 mg of gold (5)
- what is 14 milligrams of gold worth (5)
- how much is 14mg of gold worth (5)