I was thinking about the mortgage I signed in 2006. The money flew at me like nobody’s business. I beaconed at 620, showed an outstanding tax lien for $18,000.00 and around $22,000 in outstanding child support.
Still I was able to get two zero down full doc horrific mortgage for $162,000.00. Mortgage 1 the primary was for $129,800, it carried a 40 year term and %8.25 interest. Mortgage 2 , $32,800 was only 30 years but at %11.625. Talk about being taken to the cleaners. Almost another $9,000 in closing costs were wrapped up in the loan. How did these banks fail?
Does the bad credit mortgage still exist? Is there people still qualifying for these sub-prime mortgages? I did a little research to see what was up.
This is what jumped out at me at the first site I visited.
Bad Credit Mortgages Offer Relief
Yes, you can get relief from high mortgage and interest payments with bad credit mortgages, but you can also get much more.
- Bad credit mortgages give you the chance to clean up your credit.
- Consolidate all your bills into one, low monthly payment with bad credit home loans.
- Get relief from the harassing calls of creditors.
- Bad credit mortgages provide a way to live your life without worrying about every penny you spend.
- Need extra cash? Bad credit home loans give you what you need for home improvements, back child support, late payments, or a much needed vacation.
- Bad credit home loans can even give you the leverage you need to avoid bankruptcy.
- And so much more!
Take a moment right now to complete our FREE Easy Bad Credit Mortgage Approval Form.
That’s ubeleivable that a site would have all that crap after what the industry has just been through. Completely ludicrous, Bad credit mortgages give you the chance to clean up your credit is BULL. You will not be able to afford that crap rate they give you.
Be wise Be Smart find the right deal for you.