BreadcrumbsHome / Facebook List – How to organize and create lists to manage friend connections
Facebook List – How to organize and create lists to manage friend connections
Last Updated on Tuesday, 10 January 2012 11:01 Written by Mike Tuesday, 10 January 2012 08:25
So organizing your friends into lists on facebook is an effective way to communicate, invite, and select from groups of people that you are connected with. You can separate your friends into lists for ease of use. Want to only see updates from your High school friends, easy. How about only co-workers, super easy. Maybe organize your friends into bowling leagues or band fans. EASY.
Take a look at this video and you should get a couple ideas of just how useful this can be for you.
Incoming search terms:
Tech writer and creator of this blog. Living the dream of self employment under the warm Florida sunshine. I write about a lot of different things, tech, internet marketing, and search engine optimization. I love helping people find useful and helpful information. You can find me on many social networks and very active in the local music scene of Tampa Bay, FL Our Sponsors help keep MichaelQuale.com Alive and improving. Connect with me on Google+
- How to make free phone calls from your iPad.
- Stop Talkatone from posting Gtalk status messages
- Facebook Limits Event Invites
- Craigslist Housing Scams – How to spot them
- Craigslist Ghosting – How to prevent Ghosting of your ads.
- TinyMCE IE9 Error Object doesn’t support property or method ‘recalc’
- Magic Submitter Review – BackLinking 101