I struggled with the instructions, push with thumb just was not cutting it. This might be a little tough to pop the first few times.
What I had to do was this;
- Place phone in face down in the palm of your left hand with the USB jack pointing towards you.
- Place your right palm on the back side of the phone just above the USB jack.
- Press your hands together and try to push the back away from the USB jack.
The first time it popped off with almost a click feel. Seems like it will get easier over time as well, once you know how to actually get the damn thing off.
Incoming search terms:
- how to remove battery from htc hero sprint (2)
- how do i remove cover from HTC phone (1)
- how do I get back cover of on a h t c mobile phone (1)
- hiw to take a battery out of an htc windows (1)
- hiw to make back cover (1)
- does all htc phone battery cover can remove? (1)
- changing battery in HTC Pk76110 (1)
- Cant Htc phone cover be opened to see the battery/ (1)
- can u take off battery offa htc 1 (1)
- write an instruction when u open the phone at the back take battery out? (1)